Digital Signage Solutions
Digital signage is a sub-segment of signage. Digital signs use technologies such as LCD, LED and Projection to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information. They can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings etc, to provide wayfinding, exhibitions, marketing and outdoor advertising.
- Hardware – the physical components: screens, network components, mounts, etc.
- Software – the content and/or device management system(s) and playback software
- Connectivity – the ways in which digital signs connect back to the content management system backend, whether using hard-line, Wi-Fi or mobile technologies
- Installation – the entire installation process, from site surveys through the final installation
- Content – the biggest ongoing cost of the network: the continuous creation of or subscription to fresh content to keep the network current and relevant
- Procurement – the channels end customers use to purchase the various parts of the digital signage network